The Estelon XB Mk II shares its predecessor’s qualities of impeccable audio reproduction, along with the curved-sculptural styling that is tailored to excel in a smaller listening environment. It remains true to the X-Series’ expansive soundscape delivering a precise performance.
The upgraded XB Mk II sports a redesigned crossover network, along with new cabling, that assist in the refined balance, crystal-clear clarity, and the most accurate reproduction. The perfect speaker system for those seeking to experience thrilling sound throughout the whole frequency spectrum.
Estelon XB Mk II (Pair)
3-way passive speaker, bass reflex
Woofer: 220 mm (8.7 inches) Accuton, ceramic sandwich dome
Mid-woofer: 158 mm (6.25 inches) Accuton, ceramic membrane
Tweeter: 25 mm (1 inch) Accuton, ceramic inverted dome
22-30 000 Hz
6 ohms (min 3,5 ohms at 50 Hz)
87 dB / 2,83 V
MINIMAL AMPLIFIER POWER
Height: 1260 mm (49.5 inches)
Width: 420 mm (16.5 inches)
Depth: 590 mm (23 inches)
Net weight: 69 kg (150 lbs.) per piece
Marble based composite
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
25-50 m² (270-540 square feet)
Estelon XB Mk II - Upgrade
● Driver membranes in dark grey matte color (white is a free of charge color
● New crossover with improved components featuring Mundorf resistors and
Silver Gold Oil capacitors for wider dynamic range and transparency.
● New bass crossover design for more accurate reproduction and better bass
● New higher quality Kubala-Sosna Pure Copper cabling resulting in a more
detailed and richer sound.
● New high-quality stainless steel black matte floor-spikes and swappable flat
feet (designed by Estelon) for carpeted or hard floors, resulting in fewer vibrations and
better overall audio reproduction.
● New stronger & more secure Furutech connectors.
● New black connection panel with serial number.
● Matching color of the connection panel, stainless steel spikes/feet, and the
drivers for an even more elegant appearance.