The XC Diamond Mk II provides the Estelon ultimate soundstage in the most elegant way through its impeccable aesthetics. Its whole is far greater than the sum of its parts, combining our meticulous attention to technological details with ‘head-turning’ stunning looks.
The upgraded XC Diamond Mk II performs in the widest frequency spectrum through the new diamond tweeter that eliminates any trace of distortion. New integrated stand, new crossover, and new cabling, all contribute to absolute neutrality and a life-like 3D presence in an authentic reproduction experience.
Estelon XC Diamond Mk II (Pair)
Passive speaker, Bass Reflex
2 x Mid-woofer: 158 mm (7-inch) Accuton, ceramic membrane
Tweeter: 25 mm (1-inch) Accuton, diamond inverted dome
Kubala-Sosna pure copper
45-60 000 Hz
91 dB / 2,83 V
MINIMAL AMPLIFIER POWER
Marble based composite
DIMENSIONS (WITH INTEGRATED STAND)
Height: 1260 mm (49.6-inch)
Width: 332 mm (13-inch)
Depth: 394 mm (15.5-inch)
Net weight: 49 kg per piece
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
Estelon XC Mk II
● Driver membranes in dark grey matte color (white is a free of charge color
● New higher quality ceramic tweeter for faster and more realistic sound
● New crossover with improved components featuring resistors and Silver Gold
Oil capacitors for wider dynamic range and transparency.
● New higher quality Kubala-Sosna Pure Copper cabling resulting in a more
detailed and richer sound.
● New stronger & more secure Furutech connectors.
● New high-quality stainless steel black matte floor-spikes and swappable flat
feet (designed by Estelon) for carpeted or hard floors, resulting in fewer vibrations and
better overall audio reproduction.
● Upgraded stand.
● Matching color of the connection panel, stainless steel spikes/feet, and the
drivers for an even more elegant appearance.