The CD-S2100 provides a new circuit design for elimination of audio loss, plus a high-precision drive mechanism for reproduction accuracy. This high-grade CD player delivers the new sound of Yamaha and is equipped with high-performance USB audio and DAC and other advanced functions.
- Left-right symmetrical construction, independent digital/analog circuit configuration, with top priority on sound quality
- Digital/analog circuitry with integrated power supplies and screw type connections eliminate signal transmission loss
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analog output
- Independent power supplies with complete separation of digital and analog
- High-precision CD drive for greater vibration resistance and high precision signal reading
- High-rigidity aluminum CD tray
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter from ESS
- Built-in USB DAC functions and ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
- Beautiful, sleek design and half-mirror display
CD-S2100 CD Player Disc Compatibility SACD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA) and USB (Type B) Output Level 2 +/- 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB) Signal-to-Noise Ratio 116 dB Dynamic Range CD 100 dB, Super Audio CD 110 dB Harmonic Distortion CD 0.002% (1 kHz), Super Audio CD 0.002% (1 kHz) Frequency Response CD 2 Hz-20 kHz, Super Audio CD 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3 dB) Dimensions (W x H x D) 17-1/8” x 5-3/8” x 17-1/4” Weight 35.2 lbs.