The new XB Diamond Mk II is the closest alternative to the X Diamond Mk II, which performs outstandingly in smaller listening spaces. The new XB Diamond Mk II combines the best in sound and design, which is the hallmark of Estelon products.
The XB Diamond Mk II features a 1" diamond tweeter, along with new cabling and a top-of-the-line crossover, that deliver extended high frequencies for a smooth and a resonant-free acoustic experience. The XB Diamond Mk II will intensify the fidelity through its transparency, precision, and the unprecedented detailed reproduction.
3-way passive speaker, bass reflex
Woofer: 220 mm (8.7 inches) Accuton, ceramic sandwich dome
Mid-woofer: 158 mm (6.25 inches) Accuton, ceramic membrane
Tweeter: 25 mm (1 inch) Accuton, diamond inverted dome
22-60 000 Hz
6 ohms (min 3,5 ohms at 50 Hz)
87 dB / 2,83 V
MINIMAL AMPLIFIER POWER
Height: 1260 mm (49.5 inches)
Width: 420 mm (16.5 inches)
Depth: 590 mm (23 inches)
Net weight: 69 kg (150 lbs.) per piece
Marble based composite
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
25-50 m² (270-540 square feet)
Estelon XB Diamond Mk II
● Driver membranes in dark grey matte color (white is a free of charge color
● New crossover with improved components featuring Copper Foil Coils for
clarity, precision and faster sound plus Mundorf resistors and Silver Gold Oil capacitors
for wider dynamic range and transparency.
● New bass crossover design for more accurate reproduction and better bass
● New higher quality Kubala-Sosna Pure Copper cabling resulting in a more
detailed and richer sound.
● New high-quality stainless steel black matte floor-spikes and swappable flat
feet (designed by Estelon) for carpeted or hard floors, resulting in fewer vibrations and
better overall audio reproduction.
● New stronger & more secure Furutech connectors.
● New black connection panel with serial number.
● Matching color of the connection panel, stainless steel spikes/feet, and the
drivers for an even more elegant appearance.