The XC Mk II delivers our signature depth and breadth of sound quality in the form of a less lofty, but no less stylish, full-range monitor. Inspired by the development of our legacy XA speaker, the XC Mk II is a stand-mount design, produced to the same industry-leading standards as our floor-standing collection.
The new Estelon XC Mk II is the ideal choice for listening spaces in which the rest of our X Series could prove to be excessive. It now comes with a newly redesigned integrated stand plus upgraded crossover and cabling for a high-resolution performance that’s small in scale but not in ambition.
Passive speaker, Bass reflex
2 x Mid-woofer: 158 mm (7-inch) Accuton, ceramic membrane
Tweeter: 25 mm (1-inch) Accuton, ceramic inverted dome
Kubala-Sosna pure copper
45-30 000 Hz
91 dB / 2,83 V
MINIMAL AMPLIFIER POWER
Marble based composite
Height: 1260 mm (49.6-inch)
Width: 332 mm (13-inch)
Depth: 394 mm (15.5-inch)
Net weight: 49 kg per piece
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
Estelon XC Mk II
● Driver membranes in dark grey matte color (white is a free of charge color
● New higher quality ceramic tweeter for faster and more realistic sound
● New crossover with improved components featuring resistors and Silver Gold
Oil capacitors for wider dynamic range and transparency.
● New higher quality Kubala-Sosna Pure Copper cabling resulting in a more
detailed and richer sound.
● New stronger & more secure Furutech connectors.
● New high-quality stainless steel black matte floor-spikes and swappable flat
feet (designed by Estelon) for carpeted or hard floors, resulting in fewer vibrations and
better overall audio reproduction.
● Upgraded stand.
● Matching color of the connection panel, stainless steel spikes/feet, and the
drivers for an even more elegant appearance.