The graceful exterior of the new X Diamond Mk II boasts the same sweeping silhouette as its predecessor; however, its soaring cabinet houses a host of technological developments resulting in one of the most sophisticated full-range speakers on the market.
The X Diamond Mk II system’s engineering advancements include a new ultra-hard diamond tweeter and a new crossover network with improved components for wider dynamic range and transparency. The X Diamond Mk II incorporates new cabling that contributes to an exhilarating audio experience.
3-way passive speaker, bass reflex
Woofer: 280 mm (11 inches) Accuton, ceramic sandwich dome
Mid-woofer: 173 mm (7 inches) Accuton, ceramic membrane
Tweeter: 25 mm (1 inch) Accuton, diamond inverted dome
22-60 000 Hz
6 ohms (min 3,5 ohms at 50 Hz)
88 dB / 2,83 V
MINIMAL AMPLIFIER POWER
Marble based composite
Height: 1370 mm (54 inches)
Width: 450 mm (17.5 inches)
Depth: 640 mm (25 inches)
86 kg (190 lbs.) per piece
RECOMMENDED ROOM SIZE
25-80 m² (270-860 square feet)
Estelon X Diamond Mk II
● Driver membranes in dark grey matte color (white is a free of charge color
● New diamond tweeter for accurate reproduction at the highest frequencies
● New crossover with improved components featuring Mundorf resistors and
Silver Gold Oil capacitors plus Duelund Silver Graphite resistors in the mid-woofer and
tweeter circuits for wider dynamic range and transparency.
● New higher quality Kubala-Sosna Pure Copper cabling resulting in a more
detailed and richer sound.
● New stronger & more secure Furutech connectors.
● New high-quality stainless steel black matte floor-spikes and swappable flat
feet (designed by Estelon) for carpeted or hard floors, resulting in fewer vibrations and
better overall audio reproduction.
● New black connection panel with serial number.
● Matching color of the connection panel, stainless steel spikes/feet, and the
drivers for an even more elegant appearance.